Sunday, April 02, 2017

Baseball Über Alles



Since today is Opening Day of the 2017 Major League Baseball season...

After 13 years I'm struggling "creatively" to keep up with this space.  No, I'm not going to stop being Umlaut and I will continue to post here as the mood or opportunities strike me.  However, in order to keep things fun and interesting for myself I've now started to "blog" about baseball on a new site started by an old merch industry buddy.  It's called Baseball Über Alles!

A couple of things I've posted so far are:
Anyway, check it out if you're interested and especially if you dig baseball!  There's also an awesome Baseball Über Alles logo t-shirt available for a mere $20 via the store link on the site.  The logo concept was mine but my old merch buddy was the one who executed the great artwork.

Again, I will continue to post in this space now and then... so stay tuned.  I do have a couple of things planned when the time is right... and rants about gigs too.  In the meantime,  PLAY BALL!

 Full circle:  1987 to 2017